Allystar TAU1302/1312 RTK module
TAU1312 is a high-performance dual-band RTK positioning module, which is based on the state-of-the-art CYNOSURE III architecture. It supports GPS, BeiDou, GLONASS, Galileo, and QZSS. TAU1312 integrates efficient power management architecture while providing high precision, high sensitivity, and low power GNSS solutions which make it suitable for navigation applications on automotive and consumer electronics, as well as fleet management.
TAU1302 only supports output raw data.
- Supports GPS, BDS, GLONASS, Galileo, and QZSS
- Compact size for high-precision industry
- Integrated Real Time Kinematics (RTK)
- State-of-art low power consumption
- Supports multi-band multi-system high-precision raw data output, easy for 3rd party integration
Highly integrated module, the best cost-effective high precision GNSS solution
- Precision Agriculture
- Deformation monitoring
- Surveying and mapping
TAU1312-datasheet [T-5-2107-TAU1312 Datasheet-V1.2]
TAU1302-datasheet [T-5-2107-TAU1302 Datasheet-V1.5]
If you want to test this module, please refer to the following tiny evk.
TAU1302/1312 evk guide
We Also Recommend
ATH-3601 Helix Antenna for high precision RTK
AT300 Multi-feed Survey grade Antenna
Allystar multi-band GNSS high precision Antenna AGR6302/6303